We Support Strange & Awkward People xD
- Actually FDA Approved Products
- We ship from the USA, so you receive your products in days, not weeks.
- We ship FREE, no matter how big or small your order is
- Over 100 lens designs & more coming soon
- We sorta rock it hard on Instagram, well not “we” but the countless bad-ass makeup artists using our lenses in their work @CamoEyes aka <3 <3 <3
- We like turtles 🙂
Want to be featured on our Instagram? @CamoEyes
Take a picture wearing CamoEyes Lenses, and #camocustomer
We browse this hashtag looking for decent quality pictures, or better… Getting featured is not guaranteed.
Things to consider:
- Doesn’t need to be a pro shot
- Consider using your Forward Facing camera on your phone or a decent camera. The clarity of the photo is one of the biggest factors.
- Try and shoot from the chest up, we love featuring our customers & makeup artists but we’re a little bias towards pics that feature our lenses really well 😉
- You don’t need to cater completely on the eyes, but the more visible they are, the more likely we’ll feature it.
Are you a makeup artist doing pretty good on social media?
We’d love to work with you! Contact Us
From The Blog!
Makeupe Artist @Andeedoll wearing (most) of the Mystic 2 Tone, Natural Colored Contacts from CamoEyes, modeled by perfection, aka @andeedoll Click any pic to view the pair of lenses.
Whats that even mean? To be approved by the FDA is no easy task, but it means huge benefits for you, and us. Our products are made with material and with a process that’s been approved by the FDA and deemed Safe. But what about other governing agencies? Other governing agencies like the European CE, […]
Brag Alert… 😀 Since CamoEyes was born in late 2012 we’ve had a huge pleasure in being able to provide countless professional with our products. From top notch makeup artists, Independent Film Makers, Massive YouTubers! How’d that come to be exactly? Well, firstly I wrote a lot of emails <del>begging</del> asking them to check out CamoEyes […]
If you use any kind of water on your lenses, you could be in big trouble… Water might be safe for consumption but its not treated to a level that’s safe for your precious peepers. Water of any kind, tap, bottles, purified or distilled should never be used to clean, rinse or store your lenses. […]
Do’s Wash your hands before handling your lenses Wash your lens case after each use Rinse your lenses after wearing and before putting back in the lens case Replace your lens case regularly Get regular checkups with your Doctor Take a lot of super weird pictures and #camoeyes or stunning pics if you’re getting the […]
Anyone who buys colored contact lenses on the reg, knows how painful the wait to receive them can be… Taking anywhere from 2 weeks, and more often 3-4. This is because most colored eye contacts are shipped from The United Kingdom & Asia But no more! CamoEyes.com ships all of out products from the USA, Florida […]